Saturday, February 26, 2011

The first donation!!!

Can you believe Feb 2011 is already over? I know I have a few more days until the actual end of the month but still, the days have just been flying by! Right now I am actually in Vegas on a play work trip (we have actually only had to work for about 3 hrs over 3 1/2 days!!) and I'm taking a break from the festivities to blog. We've been going non-stop and as some of you know, it hasn't been too good on the ol ankle that I broke last Sunday. If you want to see a few pics, jump over to my other personal blog at Prepare to be Impressed.

But the real reason I'm on here today is because I wanted to set up the poll for who to donate to for the month of February. I know since this blog is fairly new and has little traffic (I've been pretty shy about getting this out there in the public) the poll may not be used much, but it's something I'd still love to incorporate each month so readers can get involved. While I might not always give to the most popular choice (there may be a urgent need or a reason to give to one specifically) I'd like to see what you guys are passionate about. For a little more info on this monthly donation please read my earlier blog post here, explaining what I'm going to do each month. I'm excited to get it rolling!

As you guys can see from the poll (on the right side of the blog, at the bottom) I've mentioned 5 different organizations that are making a huge difference this month. Please vote for one that you'd like me to donate to. We have 2 more days in Feb, but once March 1st comes around, I'll be choosing one of the orgs to give $100 to. Check back to see an update :)

And by the way, I got my Compassion packet in the mail with Mavis's beautiful face on it! I can't wait to share it with you!

I'm going to jump up now and get this ankle moving again.. this bag of ice is KILLING me right now! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and don't forget to vote! Thanks!!!!


No comments:


May 2010- Haiti



Nicaragua- March 2009

Search This Blog