Friday, February 3, 2012

The amazing YOTEL

And we have left!

Right now I am currently in the London airport in one of the most wonderful things man has created! It's called a YOTEL - anyone heard of it?

Here's the one I'm staying in.

After a long flight and another one to go, this was the perfect way to spend our 10 hour layover!

We were all able to get some alone time, some sleep and a WONDERFUL hot shower! This is one happy girl and I have found my new way to handle these crazy, long trips!

Wish us luck and say a few prayers as our next flight takes us to Zambia. Can't wait to meet our 80 orphans there!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I will definitely be praying for you on this trip. I hope that God is able to use you in some amazing ways!


May 2010- Haiti



Nicaragua- March 2009

Search This Blog