Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yay for Mobile Blogger and Stamp Out Hunger day!

I just figured out how to use mobile blogger and I'm pretty excited to now send pictures from my phone to the blog... I'm hoping this will increase the amount of posts I'm able to put up each month, so let's keep our fingers crossed! :) It'll definitely be a time saver!

I wanted to show a picture of my "Stamp Out Hunger" contribution. I was so excited when I got my mail a couple days before May 14th last week, and there was a plastic bag just for the food bank! It made me proud that my little area of OK was doing it's part to "stamp out hunger". On May 14th, Saturday morning, my mom and I raided my panty and took the goods to the mail box. I'm pretty sure I missed the pick up time, but lo and behold, the mailman picked up everything anyway, even if I was a little late. Thank you Mr. Mailman! 

Did anyone else take part in this National Day? Refer back to one of my older posts if you have no idea what I'm talking about :) Here's my mobile picture:


No comments:


May 2010- Haiti



Nicaragua- March 2009

Search This Blog