Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So many opportunities

After offering a poll for readers to vote on, I’m curious to see if this is the best way to determine who to give to each month… One reader said they really had a hard time weighing which organization could best use that money.. how was she supposed to chose one over the other? It really made me think and while I’m going to test out the voting poll for a few more months, I’m going to be rethinking how I can get you guys involved as readers and also support organizations in the best way possible for months to come. Do you guys have any ideas? Or did you also have a hard time figuring out how to vote? 

On a different note, I feel as if I’ve been hit with a million chances to write about amazing organizations ever since I started this blog! Funny how that works huh? Whether it be charity events, requests from friends and family, or news articles jumping out at me, I feel like my eyes have been opened to many amazing organizations around me that need to be noticed. The good news: I have so many topics to choose from to write about! The bad news: there are not enough hours in the day, week, and month to cover them all in the detail they deserve!! But at the end of the day, I will definitely take the endless opportunities and am thankful to God for opening my eyes to those around me. So many people are doing so many amazing things!! And what a blessing it is to notice the positive!

If you know of any organizations that you would love to learn more about, feel free to shoot me an email. I’ve also had friends and family ask me to do some research on organizations they would like to give to…

And finally- what are you doing these days to make a difference? I’d love to hear your experiences!

No comments:


May 2010- Haiti



Nicaragua- March 2009

Search This Blog